lauantai 4. kesäkuuta 2011

Graduation parties, old friends & good times

Yesterday I went to a couple of graduation parties. My two cousins graduated from vocational school - one as a practical nurse, the other as a tailor. The party was held at my grandmother's place in Toivakka, where all my cousins and I used to spend all our summers as a small kid. It's a place with lots of very good memories.  I really enjoyed spending time there with my family, since I rarely get to see them nowadays. 

After that I went to my hometown Joutsa to celebrate my best friend Antti's graduation. He's got himself a profession now too, as an electrician. The graduation party was full of his relatives and friends. It was great to see all those people too, I've always liked Antti's family a lot and it's always cool to see people you go way back with. 

Today I went to a couple more graduation parties here in Jyväskylä. Santeri and Jesper graduated from high school with great papers. The food at both parties was great too. Thanks, families Suominen and Perälä!

Tonight has some pretty big plans too. My workplace has a party to celebrate the end of a good season at the house and the start of summer and I'm going there.

This weekend is full of people. Friends, old and new. Sadly, one friend lost, too..
Rest In Peace, Elvis Rantalainen. May your afterlife be full of tasty bones to chew and rabbits to run after.

- Juska

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti