torstai 30. kesäkuuta 2011

Taking it easy

Last week I started my summer vacation by going to see Foo Fighters play at Helsinki's kalasatama. It was cool. A long set with many great songs.
After the show I went to spend some time at my mom's place in Joutsa. Very relaxing. Small towns like Joutsa are the kind of places where some people run from and some run to. Now I see that to me, it has been both.

Since the last time I visited Joutsa, our family had grown by one. We have a small, 8 week old kitten there now and she's adorable. You know how kittens are, playful, fun and cute. And she's all that.
Yesterday I went to have a workout at the local Gym, the same place where I went for the first time when I decided it was time to start doing something for my body and health. It's not like I have the body of a bodybuilder nowadays either, but you should've seen me before I started this thing! Anyway, it was fun.

Today I woke up at 7am and went for a morning swim with my mother, sister and brother. Then we had breakfast and hopped on a car to Jyväskylä. Now, I'm writing this blog-entry at my appartment while listening to some great records, drinking coffee and thinking what I'm gonna do today. It's time to spend a few days here now with my friends. I still have the next week free, off from work, and I'm going back to Joutsa next week before my vacation ends. The first week of holiday has been great. My nerves really needed this.

Oh yeah, the tickets to this year's Lutakko Liekeissä -festival are now on sale! The headlining acts include Discharge and Fucked Up. We're playing there too. For all the bands, go to www.lutakkofestival.com and buy yourself a ticket!

- Juska

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti